Annual General Meeting
The Artillery Club’s 2019 Annual General Meeting will take place by kind permission of the GOC 2 Brigade, in the Auditorium, School of Catering, McKee Barracks Dublin at 1130hrs, on Friday, 06 December. Coffee will be available in the Defence Forces Officers’ Mess from 1030hrs. Draft Agenda is below.
Saint Barbara’s Day Lunch
The Annual Saint Barbara’s Day Lunch will take place in the Mess Dining Room at 1330hrs. The Chief of Staff, Vice-Admiral Mark Mellett DSM will be the Guest of Honour.
- President’s Opening Remarks
- Minutes of Last AGM – 07 December 2018 & Matters Arising
- President’s Report
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Membership Secretary’s Report
- Election of Officers, Committee Members and Auditor
- Artillery Corps Brief
- Any Other Business
- Proposed Date for Next Annual General Meeting
- President’s Closing Remarks